30th May Zamir birthday Story

Dear deaf-blind, disabled and non disabled friends and colleagues,

Thank you for your lovely wishes on my birthday today. I wanted to share some thoughts' is that I don't want to be show off, I don't want to misuse or take advantage of anyone like you; I am simple person, who don’t believe in buying a house, car and anything for myself. If my daughter' Zoya is asking for whatever she want than I can think good for her, let her enjoy in her own life. My wife' Nasrin and I are responsible for her better education. Nasrin and I struggled to encourage Zoya to concentrate on her studies. Surprisingly Zoya can read all books from library at school. She is able to understand some things' but never share her feedback comments and I want to know what did she knows. She is now a big girl 13 years old. She is busy in her studies. That is why we wanted to make her busy' because she denied to listen us her parents. She often want to see movie. I stopped her but she started fighting with me. Education is a very important for her future' we want to make her more strong independent like you my deaf deaf-blind friends. Without any education' then no one will  give you a good and high job' see' many deaf-blind and deaf unemployed folks facing a difficult to find work, no money to be earned well. They did not learn to do some businesses on their own because their communication is very limited.

Fortunately, SEDB is an organization run by deaf-blind team members like me, I am the proud founder of this organization, which is my baby. SEDB will definitely help and support deaf-blind people who are very needy poor unemployed people. We are grateful to funders who agreed to fund SEDB for employability training' and other activities. But' I did not draw any salary from SEDB for my living, Earlier I spent lot of money from my pocket to help my dear deaf-blind friends to survive through SEDB. How can I ask for money from them? I know that they don't have money to pay me for my works. I ask some of my friends if they would like to help us by donating SEDB to fulfill our activities well.  

Till date I do not have any source, through funds from my personal funds like PF, insurance etc I support myself. I am only a servant of deaf-blind community. I pray God for his blessing to strengthen me to reach more persons with disabilities and lead a bright and better meaningful life.

 

 

Thanks and regards,

Zamir Dhale

Founder Director

SEDB INDIA

Popular posts from this blog

Deaf-Blind Catagorised as Multiple - Disability. Why?

India Deaf Expo 2023 and 2nd NCDB 2023

Reporting on trip to WFDB workshop at Kenya!