Dear well-wishers,

Greetings from SEDB!

I would like to update you all on an important matter, that my younger brother who is a deaf-blind and is working as an office boy at Allegis company in Pune. He and his wife Yasmin (who is also deaf, are blessed with a baby girl, born yesterday 28th Febrary 2023.


The baby is born premature. The doctor is demanding  Rs 2 lakhs for keeping her in NICU - a box that would keep her safe till she grows strong enough to be outside safely.


We humbly request you to kindly help and support us to save our baby girl. She will need this treatment for more than two months. If you have some suggestions on this, please let me know on my whatsapp number: 9998751125. I would appreciate your help. Please send me some monetaries through my gpay account at same number. Very urgent because we need to pay to the hospital at immediate.


Looking forward to your support and positive reply.
Zamir Dhale

Popular posts from this blog

Deaf-Blind Catagorised as Multiple - Disability. Why?

India Deaf Expo 2023 and 2nd NCDB 2023

Reporting on trip to WFDB workshop at Kenya!